úterý 19. července 2011

I feel dirty..

How much is too much? Is there a chance to get out? To get out of this "something" ? It´s not a depression. It´s absolute confusion of this damn fucking world. Especially poeple in this world. i don´t get them. What do they want? What they want me to ? What do I have to do?  This sucks.. this all sucks. This blogspot is ..let´s say my "safe brake" I can scream out here but nobody hears it. Such a great thing and all the time I feel much better. I used to be so funny and now I am a wreck.. I think my personality is changing.. but why? I don´t get it.
I am sooooooo looking forward to Finland. I don´t say people there are better but I hope so. I just want to get out from these people. Nobody harms me but I feel somenthing has changed..
I want to know something else to compare what is better..
And I really would like to marry some Finnish guy/man :)

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat